Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's fanTAStic!! I loveee eet!

Yes, Christmas time is fantastic and I love it. My Christmas countdown chain (which I started before Halloween) has gone down from like 70 chains to less than 7. I love looking at all the Christmas lights or getting warm in my fuzzy socks and sweats eating cookies while listening to Christmas music. In Texas this week it's going to reach 79. SWEET.


My daily wheatgrass detox shot and fresh squeezed OJ.
I've been working a lot lately. Mornings are spent making smoothies at Jamba Juice from 5am until 10am. Afternoons are spent either teaching piano to little kiddos or folding clothes and helping out bajillions of crazy, insane, frantic, demanding American Eagle holiday shoppers.


 I hate how crazy Christmas shoppers are. They unfold shirts I JUST folded and throw it on a random table. Sometimes I just follow the messiest customers around. Then 8 people at once come up to me asking a price or for me to see if we have a certain size in the back. Then they change their mind once I go and got the shirt and say that a small will be fine. WHAT the crap! Okay. But at the same time, I like when the store is insane because I have my little headset and I feel like a boss and a secret agent when all the associates have a discussion or talk about certain customers who look like they'll buy a lot. And I like getting good discounts at my favorite store at the mall.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you're working three jobs--that's intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! i am jealous of your many jobs. i really need monay.

    ReplyDelete