Friday, November 19, 2010

Nothin' Better In the World

Yesterday I had the perfect day:
Here I am with my cute nails, "new" jacket, and super smoothie.
  • I worked at Jamba Juice early and had some fresh squeezed orange juice, a mango smoothie with soy protien, daily vitamin, flax, and fiber, and a wheatgrass detox shot (I also got a paycheck!)
  • I went shopping at Salvation Army on 50%-off-Wednesday and go a whole new cute winter wardrobe and some heels for a total of $29.09
  • Went to the gym and played basketball then lifted
  • Went on a run outside under the palm trees
  • Came home and had basically a spa day which included shower, nails, facemask, and actually using all my fancy creams 'n lotionsss
  • Took a nap and watched Glee
  • The guy at chick-fil-a was so nice and purposely made me a large instead of small fries which is what I paid for. yay waffle fries!! <3
  • I ended the day with a cookie.

"new" shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment