Thursday, October 14, 2010

So much to do!

To Do List:

  • Go to China to serve and teach kids English for 4 months
  • Go on BYUI Meso American tour in spring 2012
  • Be a summer intern at the embassy in Rome, Italy
  • Go to Jerusalem with Otien and Grandpa or apply to attend the BYU Jerusalem center
  • Visit my last 6 unvisited states before my 20th birthday
  • Play BYUI women's lacrosse then try out for the BYU Women's Lax
  • Learn how to snowboard and unicycle
  • Learn Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew
  • Skydive
  • Graduate from BYU
  • Donate blood and plasma (somehow)
  • Taste a star fruit

5 comments:

  1. fun dreams. I still have my list I made when I was about your age. I've accomplished MOST of the things, not all. But now I get to do some of them WITH VInce! :) So, if you don't get to it all before you're 20- don't fret! Just think how fun it would be with your future best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list too Nikki gumbo. I wanna do your list too!
    -Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun, you're right! That would be awesome, thanks! I hope I accomplish this stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LETS GO SKYDIVING TOGETHER!!! and star fruit isn't that good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok lets do it as celebration that we're both at BYU? Sound good? K. ORR maybe when we graduate...like that summer!!

    ReplyDelete